The template contains the four usual components of any scientific manuscript:
- equations (using LaTeX syntax)
- table with caption (done by
kablepackage, but you can also use
- figure with caption
- citations and references (done by
The template uses Methods in Ecology and Evolution reference style, which is stored in the
The template does not have line numbers nor wide line spacing. To add these you will have to edit the
.tex file, i.e. you will need to learn a little bit of LaTeX.
How to use the template?
- Go to the GitHub repository.
- Save the
.cslfiles to your local folder.
- Open the
.Rmdfile with R studio.
- Edit freely.
- Hit the Knit html or Knit PDF button.